Saturday 24 January 2009

(Early Work: Transmission)


This is another piece of design which I produced while studying at College during 05/07. This project was to make up a brand and give it an identity. I picked "transmission", an urban street wear brand.
First I had to design a logo and then base the rest of the identity to go with the logo. We had to design; a point of sale display, a price tag, a logo and a bag. I used a photo in which I took previously in the course while studying the photographic side of the course and I felt it would go well with urban street wear feel of the brand. I kept the colour scheme simple by just using shades of red with white and the photograph fitted well with the colour scheme. I feel now that the typeface is not totally suitable for the purpose but when I produced this, it was pretty early on in the course and so there was lots of room from error and I have learnt from this mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment